OptiBrand Rx is a leader in strategic brand positioning and brand naming for the healthcare industry. Our clients are among the best-known healthcare companies in the world and we have helped maximize the commercial opportunity for hundreds of well-known pharmaceutical brands.
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
- Responsible for evaluating report requests to determine requestor’s needs and objectives, identifying correct methodology for extracting data including data sources and criteria, and ensuring the delivered report is accurate, timely, and formatted appropriately.
- Responsible for managing assigned projects and effectively communicating with leadership team on any project deadlines that may be in jeopardy of being met, well in advance of the due date.
- Understanding of statistical methods and experience applying statistical methods to answer data questions.
- Experience designing qualitative and/or quantitative research.
- Data analysis, data presentation, spread sheet and database capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills.
- Proficient in of Microsoft Access, SAS, SPSS or other statistical applications are essential.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and Presentation skills.
- Moderation Experience is a plus.
Benefits and Salary:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Great employee perks (sports games, travel, luncheons, etc)