OptiBrand Rx is a leader in strategic brand positioning and brand naming for the healthcare industry. Our clients are among the best-known healthcare companies in the world and we have helped maximize the commercial opportunity for hundreds of well-known pharmaceutical brands.
We are currently seeking a motivated Associate, Brand Engagement with experience to join our innovating team.
Associate, Brand Engagement is responsible for collaborating with our team of experts to deliver high quality strategic and creative deliverables that deliver client satisfaction and meet business objectives.
We are looking for the ideal candidate, who has a “go-getter” and “self-starter” attitude and great with interpersonal and presentation skills, and acute attention to detail. Who loves working in teams, collaborating with project managers, account executives, and executives. You will work on a variety of clients and platforms and collaborate in an environment where you can bring ideas and solutions to the table, daily.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Creates customizable Power Point Presentations specific to clients
• Achieves expert status in all functional tools utilized by OptibrandRx. e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote, Teams, Outlook, etc.
• Analyze/prioritize project activities and clients needs, while meeting deadlines
• Able to do Qualitative and Quantitative research
• Plan, execute and maintain efficient workflows on assigned projects using agency tools
• Listen in on interviews with physicians, patients and caregivers for a wholesome understanding of each project
• Collaborate with agency team members to problem solve and resolve complex project challenges while delivering high quality work on time and on budget
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, marketing, psychology or related field
• Demonstrated ability to identify/resolve issues, manage risk and develop work plans and specifications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• English is a must, written and verbal
• Strong work ethic, time management, and attention to detail skills
• Motivated and goal-oriented
• Team player and cooperative and able to work independently
• Relaxed with high stress tolerance
• Positive attitude, even in the face of criticism
• Experiential, social, video, photography is a plus
Benefits and Salary:
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Opportunity for Career Advancement
• Bonuses and Performance Incentives
• Great Employee Perks