OptiBrand Rx is a leader in strategic brand positioning and brand naming for the healthcare industry. Our clients are among the best-known healthcare companies in the world and we have helped maximize the commercial opportunity for hundreds of well-known pharmaceutical brands.
We are looking for a Market Research Associate candidate who will work in a team, help in conducting research as well as taking notes and creating presentations. The right candidate will also have the opportunity to grow quickly in the company and learn the ins and outs of marketing and branding.
Tasks and Responsibilities of Market Research Associate:
• Creates customizable Power Point Presentations specific to clients
• Achieves expert status in all functional tools utilized by OptibrandRx. e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote, Teams, Outlook, etc.
• Analyze/prioritize project activities and clients needs, while meeting deadlines
• Able to do Qualitative and Quantitative research
• Plan, execute and maintain efficient workflows on assigned projects using agency tools
• Listen in on interviews with physicians, patients and caregivers for a wholesome understanding of each project
• Review, classify, and record market data in preparation for client usage. Verify the accuracy and validity of data; correct any errors
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements of Market Research Associate:
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business, marketing, psychology or related field
• Demonstrated ability to identify/resolve issues, manage risk and develop work plans and specifications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• English is a must, written and verbal
• Strong work ethic, time management, and attention to detail skills
• Motivated and goal-oriented
• Team player and cooperative and able to work independently
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent